Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Cancer! Me?
- Chapter 2 - Pappy Yokum had a prostrate gland.
- Chapter 3 - Let's start at the beginning
- Chapter 4 - What's a nice guy like you doing in stirrups?
- Chapter 5 - A stitch in time will not save mine.
- Chapter 6 - Baby buggies everywhere
- Chapter 7 - Perhaps there is no best therapy?
- Chapter 8 - But first we have to do a few studies.
- Chapter 9 - Have you considered radiation therapy?
- Chapter 10 - It's OK to cry.
- Chapter 11 - Chemical castration
- Chapter 12 - Dr. Blasko, I presume?
- Chapter 13 - Take that, you SOB's!
- Chapter 14 - Seeds of hope
- Chapter 15 - The road to recovery
- Chapter 16 - Through the dragon's belly
- Chapter 17 - A time to heal
- Resources for men with prostate cancer
and the men and women who love them
- Full Circle: Recommended Reading
- Cyber Resources
- Questions to ask your doctor
|Unless otherwise stated and credited, the content of Phoenix5 (P5) is by and the opinion of and copyright © 2000 Robert Vaughn Young. All Rights Reserved. P5 is at <http://www.phoenix5.org>. P5's policy regarding privacy and right to reprint are at <www.phoenix5.org/infopolicy>.