10 questions to ask your doctor
To help determine the best form of treatment for you, ask your
doctor these questions:
1. What options are available to me?
2. How fast will the cancer grow if left untreated?
3. Do you think the cancer can be cured with treatment? If so,
what are the chances?
4. Which treatment would you recommend, and why?
5. How many times have you performed this procedure?
6. How soon before we know if the treatment has worked?
7. What are my risks of lasting side effects, such as impotence
8. How soon will I be able to return to work?
9. Will I have to restric any activities?
10. If the treatment doesn't work, do I have another option?